KoolGrips Comfort Covers
Koolgrips Comfort Handrail Covers and Grips for Pools provide a nonslip grip and protection from the heat of summer or the cold of winter.
- Available in 3 colors: Royal Blue, Indian Teal and Desert Tan
- Six lengths: 1 ft, 2 ft, 4 ft, 6 ft, 8 ft and 10 ft
- Fits standard rails from 1.625″ to 1.900″ in diameter.
(For easy installation, we recommend having two people install the cover on your rail).
1) Wet the cover and rail, working from the water side to deck side. (Note: Saturating the cover in water not only allows for a flexible installation, but is necessary for the expansion of the zipper in order to mate the ends properly and securely).
2) Place cover on desired area making sure that it is 4 to 6 inches above the waterline. DO NOT INSTALL COVERS IN POOL OR SPA WATER. THIS WILL VOID THE WARRANTY!
3) Begin by stretching the zipper end. This will enable them to clasp together properly. Stretch and pull the cover in a straight alignment and smooth out wrinkles as you work the zipper over the rai
(You may clean the covers as installed on the rails or by removing it from the rails).
We recommend maintaining the covers every 4 to 6 weeks during hot weather or heavy-use conditions.
1) Clean soiled covers with a mild soap like DAWN dish detergent. The covers are not machine-washable.
2) Wash by hand in a warm water solution, scrubbing soiled areas.
3) Rinse in cold water to remove all soap.
4) Wring and/or hang dry. Do not put in dryer. Do not use harsh solvent-type covers. Our KoolGrips products are manufactured with UPF and anti-microbial properties.
Storing Your Cover
You may also store your cover during off-season months. Rinse chemicals from the cover and follow instructions under “Necessary maintenance by consumer” for the care of your cover.
Our KoolGrips Pool and Spa Handrail Comfort Covers are warrantied for one year from date of purchase from any manufacturers’ defects. Using tools to zip covers on rails and installing it in pool or spa water will void this warranty.
Disclaimer: Pool chemicals, chlorine products, solvent cleaners, suntan lotions, natural body oils, calcium, and ultra-violet rays may damage, fade, soil or create stains that cannot be removed.